20 December 2010

Love: Rustic Chic

If there is any style that captures the way I want to live every day, it is that rustic/industrial chic that I have been seeing all over the place.  There is something so alluring about the juxtaposition of rugged industrial elements and refined modern pieces and I'm simply smitten with the aesthetic created.  It is my latest obsession and I do hope it sticks around for a while.


Image courtesy DesignSponge

             Image courtesy Marie Clare magazine

Image courtesy DesignSponge

Image courtesy DesignSponge


Source unknown

Image courtesy Lonny Magazine

Image courtesy Lonny Magazine

Image courtesy DesignSponge

Image courtesy DesignSponge

Image courtesy DesignSponge

                                 Source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment