11 February 2011

It's Friday! Orange-Almond Tart

Around My French Table: More Than 300 Recipes from My Home to YoursMy mind is moving faster than my fingers can type and I have so much to share, but I am of course running behind schedule and have to make it to a six o'clock hot yoga class (much needed).  So instead of going on about this or that, I am going to once again rave about Dorie Greenspan's cookbook Around My French Table.  I recently joined French Fridays with Dorie and have been cooking along with the weekly recipes.  If you are a food lover, a new cook, a veteran foodie or anywhere in between, I recommend joining- it's quite fun and the recipes are to die for.  This week's dish was the Orange-Almond Tart and it is my favorite thing I have made to date.  As per the FFWD rules, I am not allowed to share the recipes on my blog (oops) but this one is too good not to pass along, so if you're interested please send me a message or leave a comment and I'd be much obliged to help you out. (wink wink)  Don't be fooled by the crummy pictures I took, this tart is divine.  Happy weekend!



3 comments:

  1. I need to get back in the game and start participating in FFWD again. Your tart looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for making the tart and managing to make it to yoga !!! I love the tart as well and this recipe is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete