13 July 2011

The BroFam Castle

Hello blog.  I've been away for too long and oh how I've missed you.  Fortunately, I have been knee deep in fabulousness.  I have begun work on the home of my first client and I'm having a blast and learning a ton.  Ashley and Bill live in Sumter with their three beautiful children.  They are a fun young family wanting a change of scenery- a home update that will be edgy enough for adults and spill-proof enough for kids.  Ashley is an artist herself and it's been fascinating working with such a creative person.  I've enjoyed the collaboration thus far and can't wait to see how it all turns out.  No real changes have been made yet, but I thought I would share my first take mood boards.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Whit, You are so talented. I can't wait to see all of your ideas come to fruition. My head is so full of great ideas and I have you to thank for them all. Thank you for spilling your fabulousness all over my life. I can't wait until it is all pulled together. I am so thankful and grateful to call you a friend!!!

    ReplyDelete