15 October 2012

Liam's Room

I've taken two weeks off.  I want to talk about why at some point, but I haven't yet thought of a professional way to do so.  Until I do, I will pretend I never went away and attempt to renew my love for design.  I will say that I got the wind knocked out of my sails.  That is as articulate as I get for now.

Our Home Beautification Act is pretty much always "in effect" but now that we know we are moving for sure, we are in a mad dash to "finish" the house. (By we, I mean me.  Solo.)  The most recent addition to the completed rooms list is Liam's room, which he'll probably never sleep in or even use, but it is his room and it's as close to finished as it will ever be.











1 comment:

  1. This room is gorgeous! Well done!
    did you make the valance/bedskirt or buy? i need one!!!

    ReplyDelete